You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Les De Ridder
||6 years ago|
|assets||7 years ago|
|gnome-shell||6 years ago|
|gtk-2.0||7 years ago|
|gtk-3.0||6 years ago|
|gtk-3.16||6 years ago|
|gtk-3.18||6 years ago|
|gtk-3.20||6 years ago|
|metacity-1||7 years ago|
|plank||7 years ago|
|unity||8 years ago|
|xfce-notify-4.0||8 years ago|
|xfwm4||7 years ago|
|README.md||8 years ago|
|index.theme||9 years ago|
- Do not edit the CSS files directly, edit the source SCSS files and process them with SASS (run
sass --update --sourcemap=none .in this directory when you have the required software installed)
- Do not edit the PNG or SVG assets directly, edit and render the sources in the
srcfolder in the source root and render those.
SASS Assets (SASSets)
Paper is a large and complex theme, to keep it maintainable and easily editable it's written and processed in SASS and organized in a modular fashion.
- global color definitions. We keep the number of defined colors to a necessary minimum, most colors are derived form a handful of basics. It covers both the light variant and the dark variant.
- SCSS colors exported through gtk to allow for 3rd party apps color mixing.
- drawing helper mixings/functions to allow easier definition of widget drawing under specific context.
- shared definitions for the theme
- styles for widgets are on individual sheets to make the theme more modular and easier to batch edit
- style definitions for specific apps and environments. This is where colored headerbars are made