A simple (straw) poll web application made with Laravel 5.7.
- Many useful options (multiple answers, automatic closing of poll at a chosen date, hiding results until poll is closed, etc.)
- Optional duplication checking via generated single-use voting codes
- Sane endpoints/‘RESTful API’ (with optional JSON output via HTTP Accept header)
- Simple CSS based on Cutestrap
- No JS is used
- Developed with support for text-based browsers in mind (including pie charts in w3m)
TODO: Document the API.
pollthingy is licensed under the University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License.
The full license can be found in the LICENSE file.