@ -0,0 +1,31 @@
University of Illinois/NCSA
Open Source License
Copyright (c) 2015, Les De Ridder
All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal with
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimers.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimers in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* Neither the name of pastethingy nor the names of its contributors may be used
to endorse or promote products derived from this Software without specific
prior written permission.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
CONTRIBUTORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS WITH THE
@ -0,0 +1,20 @@
A simple paste web application made with [Laravel 5.2](https://laravel.com) and [Pygments](http://pygments.org) via [Pygmentize](https://github.com/dedalozzo/pygmentize).
* Paste expiry
* Future pastes
* Code highlighting
* Useful output formats (e.g. HTML, raw, terminal, PNG)
* Works without JS (optional JS for entering tab characters with the tab key)
* Usable via curl (e.g. `echo test | curl pastethingy.my.domain/paste -F 'content=<-'`)
* No bloat (no user accounts, no deletion URLs, no encryption, etc.)
* No CSS framework
* JSON API
## JSON API
TODO: Document the JSON API.
pastethingy is available under the University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License.
The full license can be found in the [LICENSE.md](LICENSE.md) file.